The success of your organization depends on your ability to access vital information
We pride ourselves on the quality of our senior level technicians that can get your system back online and can work proactively to address potential problems.
Our Managed & Technical Support Services Include:
- Information Technology Assessments
- Network Architecture/Design, Configuration & Installation/Management
- Active Security, Monitoring & Preventative Maintenance Programs
- End User Workstation & Subscription Management
- Back-Up & Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- Advanced Mailbox Protection & Training Services
- Advanced Telephony Services & Handset Management
- 24/7 Multi-Tier Helpdesk
- Software Licencing Management
The Cloud or not the Cloud – that is the question
And it’s not a simple question. There are issues of reliability, security, integrity and availability of data, costs, human resources, etc. We can do a comprehensive assessment of your current situation and future needs, and give you straightforward answers. Sometimes it makes sense to move to the cloud, and if so, how do you go about it? Sometimes it makes sense to keep things in-house, and how do you go about that? And sometimes it makes sense to use a hybrid approach.
Either way, let us help you make that decision, and steer you in the right direction for your future computing needs.
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based productivity service hosted by Microsoft. It gives you anywhere access to the latest Office applications, e-mail, video conferencing, and your most up-to-date documents across your devices to help you stay connected and grow your business.
And with billions of users worldwide already familiar with Microsoft Office, there is virtually no retraining required! All our technicians are Microsoft Certified Professionals and Nicom is a Microsoft Partner.
To see more about this product and where it might fit into your organization, see Cloud Solutions.