- Select the text you wish to be displayed in the footer;
- Click the “insert” tab;
- Click the “Bookmark” icon;
- Enter the name for the bookmark and click add;
- Open the footer of your document;
- On the insert tab click the quick parts icon and select field;
- From the Field name list select “Ref”, then the bookmark name you selected earlier and click “ok”;
We are a full-service IT professional services firm that prides itself in the long-term relationships that we have developed with our clients and partners.